American Politics and Society
Features Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon administration records as well as Thomas A. Edison Papers and immigration records. Part of the History Vault database.
- New Deal and the World War II: President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s Office Files and Records of Federal Agencies
- American Politics and Society from JFK to Watergate, 1960-1975
- Students for a Democratic Society, Vietnam Veterans Against the War, and the Anti-Vietnam War Movement
- Law and Society since the Civil War: American Legal Manuscripts from the Harvard Law School Library
- FBI Confidential Files and Radical Politics in the U.S., 1945-1972