Features Petitions concerning race and slavery, Southern Plantation records, and Civil War and Reconstruction Era records. Part of the History Vault database.
- Confederate Military Manuscripts and Records of Union Generals and the Union Army
- Slavery and the Law
- Slavery in Antebellum Southern Industries (1700-1896)
- Slavery, the Slave Trade, and Law and Order in 19th Century America
- Southern Life and African American History, 1775-1915, Plantations Records, Part 1
- Southern Life and African American History, 1775-1915, Plantations Records, Part 2
- Reconstruction and Military Government