Aggregates statistical information on over 60,000 topics from more than 18,000 sources, including market research institutes, trade organizations, scientific journals, government databases, and many other private and public resources.
With a team of over 80 statisticians, database experts, analysts, and editors, Statista provides users with an innovative and intuitive tool for researching quantitative data, statistics and related information.
- Research database with market, industry, and societal information from more than 70 countries worldwide
- Multi-disciplinary with more than 600 areas of information – useful to students and professors of all academic fields
- A reports database with over 20,000 studies, industry reports, topics dossiers
- Over 18,000 North American, European, and Asian sources of information
- All data prepared according to academic citation standards with full-publication rights