Please complete the following form to request instruction. Once you have completed the form, a librarian will contact you within 72 hours.
Please note that no face-to-face library sessions will be offered  in academic year 2020-21.
However, librarians from Randall Library can provide virtual information literacy instruction to UNCW classes. Examples of what we can provide include (but are not limited to):
- Instruction - Asynchronous
- Instruction - Synchronous
- Usually over Zoom
- Can be a “traditional” 50-75 minute class length or a series of shorter topical sessions
- Can be recorded for absent students
- Student research support - Asynchronous
- Canvas inbox messaging
- Canvas discussion board(s)
- Student research support - Synchronous
- Office hours (usually via Zoom)
- Virtual appointments (make an appointment online)
- Instructor teaching support
- Collaborating on research assignment development
- Assisting with stable links to library resources (ebooks, databases, articles, etc.)
- Providing feedback/comments on student work, such as drafts.
If you have questions regarding instructional services for online/distance education courses, please contact: Tammy Ivins, 910-962-2557 | firstname.lastname@example.org