Request for Virtual Library Instruction
Please complete the following form to request instruction. Once you have completed the form, a librarian will contact you within 72 hours.
Librarians from Randall Library can provide virtual information literacy instruction to UNCW classes. Examples of what we can provide include (but are not limited to):
- Instruction - Asynchronous
- Instruction - Synchronous
- Usually over Zoom
- Can be a “traditional” 50-75 minute class length or a series of shorter topical sessions
- Can be recorded for absent students
- Student research support - Asynchronous
- Canvas inbox messaging
- Canvas discussion board(s)
- Student research support - Synchronous
- Office hours (usually via Zoom)
- Virtual appointments (make an appointment online)
- Instructor teaching support
- Collaborating on research assignment development
- Assisting with stable links to library resources (ebooks, databases, articles, etc.)
- Providing feedback/comments on student work, such as drafts.
If you have questions regarding instructional services for online/distance education courses, please contact the Associate Director of Research and Instructional Services.