Congratulations to the 2021-2022 Randall Library Open Education Mini-Grant award recipients!
A panel of faculty and librarians recently selected 7 UNCW faculty to receive mini-grants to support moving their required course materials from commercial textbooks to high quality resources that are free for students. Recipients will update their syllabi by incorporating open-source textbooks, library resources, and other free material for their classes.
Congratulations to the following winners:
- Indranil Ghosh (Mathematics & Statistics)
- Erika Hanson (Communication Studies)
- Emily Homer (Sociology & Criminology)
- Beverley McGuire (Philosophy & Religion)
- Monica Rother (Environmental Sciences)
- Peter Schuhmann (Economics & Finance)
- Blevin Shelnutt (English)
Learn more about this program and other textbook affordability options here: https://library.uncw.edu/guides/open_educational_resource