The library expansion continues to take shape! The rooms are being framed, the pipes have been laid, the electrical work is underway, and the construction is on schedule.
This summer will see disruptions to library services as the connection between the two buildings is made and renovation work occurs in the existing Randall Library.
- Some group study rooms will be offline at different times during the summer due to window replacement.
- The Randall Library Auditorium (2047) and one of our Instruction Classrooms (1039) will be closed for the summer.
- The vending machines will be moved to a temporary location on the first floor near the restrooms.
- The TAC walk-up service will move temporarily to the current Research Help Desk, near the front door of the library.
- Research Help will be offered virtually during the summer, and then will be available in-person at the current Circulation Desk.
- There will be construction noise, mostly occurring during intersession periods, as spaces on the first and second floors are renovated.
Please email Randall Library Building Operations, email@example.com, with questions about the construction or for help with library services during summer 2023.